Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Correction on Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel Record for Charles Henry John West Family

Earlier I stated that daughters Ann Lydia and Caroline Eliza came with their parents across the plains. This was an error on my part.

They came earlier in 1862 with a Brother and Sister King of the Holloway Branch (of which Charles and Eliza were members) along with Brother King's mother and sister.

Here is a picture of them with father Charles before they left.

http://www.lds.org/churchhistory/library/pioneercompany/1,15797,4017-1-134,00.html

1 comment:

  1. I just love this picture! Thanks again for letting me use it for the children's book I wrote! By the way, are you okay if I use the compiled history of the West family in another book? I liked how you combined accounts from their father (Charles West, and Ann Lydia West) I also found a great account from Ann's older sister Caroline (also pictured). I will try to get it typed soon and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete